Tuesday, November 30, 2021

What's new?

 

Some updates:

Wicked Affairs – I am disappointed to tell you another year has gone by, and I didn’t get a WA book completed. They are in the works, but I can’t seem to get to THE END. Plus, I had a very interesting ‘idea’ session (meaning I just took a lot of notes) about the children of the WA couples and what a fun series that would be as they move into the Victorian era. Oh, the possibilities.

Infamous Forresters – Books Four and Five are moving right along. I was working hard on Oliver and Lavinia’s story since they had just walked off the boat in England as Love Me Once (Shelene and Roman’s story) wrapped up but Nick and Virginia’s story has been more compelling. Normally, romance is hard times than joy at the end… This is in reverse. They are experiencing a great amount of joy at the beginning of their story but their worlds are about to come crashing down. Nick and Virginia’s story is also set in several different (non-London) settings. That always means more research which I love.

Shot in the dark – Just today I submitted a story to a publisher! I haven’t done that in over six years since Ellora’s Cave closed. This is part of a series, so if the publisher doesn’t accept it, I’ll have to do some rewriting before I can publish independently. I’m trying to reach more readers. Hope this works out.

The Curse of the Weatherby Ball – I’ve got some ideas I am fleshing out here. I do like the idea of this series and want to keep it going.

Maggie Sloane – Another series idea here. Maggie was introduced in An Occasion to Sin. The idea is to have her hoping across Europe with two young men chasing her and she ignoring them while she solves mysteries. Still roughing this out.

That’s it for now!

No comments: