Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Happy Holidays, Readers and Friends

 Here we are! It's almost Christmas.

For me, the gift this year is that I've gotten through a very difficult six months involving COVID, my mother, my job, packing and moving (for the last time, I swear!) and moving into a new place. There were also some emotional stressors that I usually don't experience. I almost feel like writing one of those 'stressors' as the villain in my next manuscript!!!

So, I am ready for the new year with plans to write like CRAZY. I've got an actual writing commitment for an anthology that is coming along nicely though I have changed my hero from one obvious choice to a secondary character that just popped into the second scene in my book. Love when that happens!!!

To all my readers, I hope you have a joyful, blessed and meaningful Christmas. And my gift to you... I'll try to keep my motivation up to continue to write interesting romances.




No comments: