Friday, September 7, 2012

New Covers

There is only one thing I like in my in box more than a contract and that is the resulting cover art for a new book.

So, folks, here is what I have coming up in the next several months. Check out these awesome covers for upcoming releases. No dates available yet so just keep a look out at the Ellora's Cave Coming Soon page. And, of course, I will post on Facebook as soon as I hear.

On Thin Ice, Book Two in the Cold Play Series

Courtesan's Passion, Book Two in the Birds of Paradise Series

Wicked Secrets, Book Four in the Wicked Affairs Series

One Last Night, the first of a new series (I hope,) but hasn't been named yet

What do you think?

And I mustn't forget to mention that these covers were all designed by Dar Albert. I LOVE the distinctiveness of themes within each series.

2 comments:

Annisah said...

When is wicked secrets releasing? I really like that series. Is there a blurb online for it?

Eliza Lloyd said...

Hi Annisah, No release date yet. I'm hoping early spring but don't hold me to that. I don't have a blurb yet, but since you asked, I'll post one on the blog in a few days. Thank you so much for asking. If you read Wicked Lord, you'll remember Edward Chase's sister, Alizabet. This story is about her and her husband Charles.