Thursday, October 9, 2014

Romanticon 2014 - Enter to WIN

Yes, we are partying at the McKinley Grand in downtown Canton, Ohio until Sunday, October 12th.

Leave a comment at this post between now and Sunday night to win a chance for a FIRST AUTOGRAPH print edition of my new book WICKED SECRETS along with your choice of conference t-shirts:

Green - EC for Men
Black - Got Sex
Blue - Hoedown/Throwdown

These are size XXL

In your comment, tell me what you are doing between now and Sunday that is more fun than dancing with a Caveman (and don't forget your email address.)

Oh and please follow along here or on Facebook at Eliza Lloyd Author.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I thought I left a comment from the Google Plus page but, just in case...I am excited for you, Eliza, and for your newest novel! I will be adding this to my TBR pile...Blessings to you!

silhouettesinscale @yahoo.com

Eliza Lloyd said...

Thanks J! I should clarify, this novel has been in digital form for a year. The print version is just being released. E

Eliza Lloyd said...

Congratulations Juanita. You are the winner of an autographed copy of Wicked Desires and a new t-shirt! E