Tuesday, September 1, 2020

What am I working on now?

The last few months have been a challenge for us all, but I'm happy to say that my two contemporaries are done! I've just finished final edits for Pinnacle, which releases on September 15th. Just a reminder to pre-order because it is on sale until release day!

For the next twelve months, I have an ambitious goal. I'm working on four Regency novels. Gulp! Can I do it? I'm pretty sure because the stories are all about half finished.

So what are they?

I'm going to do two more in the Wicked Affairs series currently titled Wicked Ember and Wicked Shades. The protags have been mentioned in other books but I will surprise you with a later post (I've mentioned them before so if you're REALLY curious, you could probably find out.)

The other two are books in existing series. One in the Infamous Forresters and the other in The Curse of the Weatherby Ball. So this is a little surprise for you. I've had theses covers done for a while. Now, I have to say that for me, writing a certain novel is about working on the one that "takes" you in the moment. So, even though the covers are done for these novels, other books took me first.

Aren't these just beautiful covers? Dar Albert delivers again! I am especially in love with An Inadvisable Wager cover. I think it is my second favorite cover ever!!!! I'm right in the middle of writing a fantastic card game scene for this novel. Of course, they are at the Weatherby Ball so who knows what might happen.

As for A Wife Is Forever, I'm not sure that will be the final title, but I'll keep you posted.

So what do you think of my Regency surprises for the day?



No comments: