Friday, March 17, 2017

My Dear Lord Forrester

Hi all. I'm calling it a release day for My Dear Lord Forrester even though this novella was in the Seven Nights of Sin anthology. We just wrapped the anthology up a couple months ago and it took me a little time to get the cover done and to do another round of edits. Always edits. No matter how many eyes look at it, there is something that can be made better.

So here's the new cover.

Some of you may have seen my FB post about my "smiling" hero. I liked it but he just seemed too happy. So went with another model instead, though I must confess, he's still not quite right. The curse of getting to do you own covers, I guess.

A big shout to Dar Albert who puts up with me changing my mind from day to day!




Here's a blurb:


Joshua Forrester is a man of the world, returning to London after receiving a wound in a Parisian duel. He's done it again - out to save all womankind. When will he learn not all women want to be saved? In London, he is reacquainted with a family friend and now widow, Char Dunlevee. He is charmed - and appalled. He knows her secret and is furious his friend, Char’s now dead husband, could have left her in such circumstances. He can save her, if she will only say yes to his proposal.

Char has other plans. Joshua would make a perfect husband—for one of her sisters. She doesn’t need to be saved. Seduced perhaps…? With one kiss, Char forgets her plans as she is drawn closer to the enigmatic and dear Lord Forrester.

Previously published in the Seven Nights of Sin anthology.

No comments: