Thursday, September 15, 2011

And the winners are...

A big thanks to all those who entered the WICKED LORD release contest.

Here's a reminder of the prizes:

First prize: an ebook of Wicked Lord, the first season DVD of Hawaii Five-O and a paperback edition of one of my favorite historical novels by Loretta Chase, Lord of Scoundrels along with a $25 Lord and Taylor gift card. WINNER Diane Diamond

Second prize: an ebook of Wicked Lord, a paperback of Wicked Desires and a paperback of another favorite novel, My Lord and Spymaster by Joanna Bourne. WINNER Rustye

Third Prize: an ebook of Wicked Lord and some author swag. WINNER Wanda Kay

Don't forget - the DVD won't got out until month-end because of the release day. If you would, please send me your information privately (mailing and email addresses) to elizalloyd@yahoo.com.

THANKS EVERYONE.

2 comments:

Diane D - Florida said...

Hi Eliza,

Wow, thank you so much. I've emailed you my details.

GThanks again.

Diane

Rustye said...

So excited! Thank you! my info has been emailed to you!

Rustye